30;whenever you manage to muster up enough energy to turn on your computers”? viagra coupon canada “nobody cares”? You are an abusive bigot as your own words demonstrate. http://buyviagraonlinediscountcoupons.accountant Benedict on may 12, 2011 at 7:58 pm said: i’m sorry, what do you mean by “what negative side effects? ”……are you insinuating that there isn’t a link between cannabis use and psychosis amongst other things. viagra 35 years old I don’t care if you smoke cannabis or not, but i don’t think it really matters if it’s legal or not, it’s going to be widely available either way. My own mother uses cannabis to alleviate the symptoms of multiple sclerosis so i’m not anti-cannabis i’m just anti-whining/blaming a charity like cancer research uk whose efforts and remarkable progression over the years seems to have gone completely unnoticed by you all. viagra pills amazon Peter reynolds on may 12, 2011 at 8:11 pm said: by the latest research, the risk of developing psychosis or schizophrenia as a result of using cannabis is at least one in 7500 and perhaps as little as one in 30000. Professor glyn lewis of the university of bristol reviewed all the published evidence on the subject in 2009 and says that 96% of people can use cannabis without any risk of psychosis at all and in the remaining 4% the risk is statistically tiny. Even if direct causation of schizophrenia by cannabis was accepted (which is clearly not proven) then on prof. http://genericviagraonlinebuycheappills.accountant Lewis’ figures that would amount to approximately 800 additional cases per annum. Based on the home office’s figure of six million regular cannabis users that amounts to a risk of one in 7500. In fact, while there is evidence of some correlation between cannabis use and mental health problems there is none of causation. http://buycheapviagraforsaleonlinepharmacy.accountant There is, in fact, much stronger evidence of correlation between tobacco smoking and mental health (more than 90% of those diagnosed with schizophrenia smoke tobacco) but no one is claiming that tobacco causes schizophrenia. As well as the university of bristol study referred to above, studies published in us journal “schizophrenia research” in 2010 indicate that “…marijuana is unlikely to instigate incidences of schizophrenia in the general population, that cannabis use among patients with the disease is associated with higher cognitive function, and that at least some schizophrenics find subjective relief from symptoms of the illness by using pot”. cheap price viagra Furthermore, in britain in 2009, the acmd commissioned a study by keele university into the trends in schizophrenia specifically to test the claims in the media of a link between it and cannabis. It looked at almost 600,000 patients and concluded that “.. http://viagraforsalegenerictabletsonline.accountant The inciden. viagra users group